- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 8 sliced black olives
- Marinara sauce for serving (optional)
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next, unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Place the triangles on an ungreased baking sheet ( I like using a silicon baking mat.) Brush the triangles with melted butter, then sprinkle with garlic powder and dried parsley. Fold the straight end of each triangle over to resemble the brim of the witch hat.
- While the hats are baking, cut the slice of cheese into eight thin strips.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until hats are golden brown.
- Lastly, allow to cool slightly, then place a strip of cheese on each hat above the brim, trimming the cheese to fit the hat. Place an olive slice in the center of the cheese strip to resemble the buckle.The cheese will melt slightly to secure it in place.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping (optional).