The Absolute Best Cookie Dough Bites – Chocolate DIpped!
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 4 tbsp softened Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 8 oz Chocolate Dipping Candy
- Line a tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Heat flour in microwave for 2 minutes (internal temp 160).
- Mix together brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until well mixed.
- Add in milk and gradually add flour until desired dough consistensy is reached.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- For Easter, we chose to form these into egg shapes (you can do another shape like circles.)
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Use a fork to dip each egg into chocolate, shake off excess and place on prepared tray.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate sets.