- 1 tube sugar cookie dough (16.5 oz)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 3–4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a round pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Press the cookie dough evenly onto prepared pizza pan. Bake for 14-16 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Prepare chocolate ganache: Add chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds, then whisk until smooth. If needed, heat for an additional 10-15 seconds. Set aside until ready to use.
- While pizza is cooling, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth. If using an electric mixer, use the paddle attachment. Beat in pumpkin, and then slowly mix in powdered sugar. For a thicker frosting, use 4 cups. Mix in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla.
- Spread frosting over the top of the cooled cookie pizza. Place chocolate ganache into a sandwich bag and cut off a small corner. Pipe circles around the cookie pizza, approximately ½ inch apart until you reach the center.
- To create the spider web, use a toothpick and starting at the center, pull the toothpick through the frosting to the outer edge. Repeat at desired intervals around the cookie.
- Chill until the frosting hardens slightly. Cut into slices and serve.
If you don’t want to use pumpkin frosting, you may use vanilla frosting and tint it orange with food coloring. You may use a 9” size pizza pan, but there will be extra cookie dough and frosting left.