- 5 cup Corn Flakes
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 tsp Sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Scoop and form Ice cream into approx 2 1/2″ balls
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Pulse corn flakes in food processor to crush.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in crushed corn flakes and cinnamon and cook, stirring constantly, about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and stir sugar into mixture.
- Pour into a shallow dish and allow to cool.
- Place ice cream ball into mixture and roll to evenly coat.
- Press corn flake mixture around outer surface if a thicker coating is desired.
- Serve topped with chocolate syrup, whipped topping and/or cherries, as desired.