- 1 box Brownie Mix + Ingredients from box
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 6 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Preserves (optional)
- 4–5 drops Red Food Coloring
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9×13 pan and set aside.
- Prepare brownie batter according to box directions.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until top appears completely set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and eggs until well blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over brownie layer.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least 30 minutes until top is no longer warm to the touch.
- Beat butter (and strawberry preserves if using) while slowly add in powdered sugar.
- Add in food coloring to acheive pink color, then whip to get uniform color.
- Frost cheesecake layer by spreading frosting with a spatula to completely cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.