Easy keto recipe – low carb keto peanut butter cookies. This tasty keto dessert recipe uses only three ingredients. Enjoy.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Stevia or Erythritol
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray OR use a Silicone baking mat (this is important, I’ve found using sweetener causes the cookies to majorly STICK to the baking sheets).
- Combine the ingredients and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and use a small cookie scoop to roll into balls. Place about 2″ a part on your baking sheet and use a fork to make a criss-cross pattern in each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- The cookie will be very soft but will firm up. As long as they aren’t burning you can leave them in a few minutes longer. My oven bakes hot so I have to remove around 10 minutes.