- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1.5 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- In a larger bowl, combine cheddar, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese.
- Mix in one tablespoon of Everything but the Bagel Seasoning. Mix well.
- Scoop a teaspoons sized about of cheese and seasoning on the parchment lined pan.
- Repeat placing a teaspoon amount on your plan, keeping 1-2 inches between each chip.
- Bake for 7-11 minutes, depending on oven and how dark you want your cheese crisps.
- Upon removing from the oven, sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- Let the keto cheese chips sit on the sheet pan for 5-10 minutes to harden.
- Transfer to a another dish or cooling rack cool completely.