- 1 lb ground turkey*
- 1 egg
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/8 C. fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded (more if you love cheese)
- 3/4 C. marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ground turkey, egg, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, fresh parsley, salt & pepper.
- Roll the the meatball mixture into 2″ balls and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour the marinara sauce over the meatballs and sprinkle with cheese.
- Put the meatballs back into the oven and bake another 5-10 minutes until the meatballs are cooked through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with salad on the side.
*Consider buying a fattier meet for a true Keto Diet. A 80 percent lean ground chuck (20 percent fat content) or 80/20 would be great!