- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish
- 4 tsp Mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Food coloring
- Place eggs in a pan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil, cover and turn off heat.
- Allow to sit for 9 minutes.
- Fill with cold water to stop cooking.
- Remove shells.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a bowl.
- Fill bowls with 1 cup cold water and 6 drops of food coloring.
- Divide cooked egg white halves evenly between the different colors.
- Allow whites to sit for 15 minutes or until desired color is reached.
- Place Colored egg whites on paper towels to dry.
- Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix until consistency is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to zippered bag or piping bag and clip corner for piping.
- Pipe mixture into cooked egg whites and refrigerate until ready to serve.