- 1 Rack Ribs
- 1/4 Cup Dr. Pepper
- 2 Cups BBQ Sauce
- Cut rack of ribs in thirds so the ribs can lay flat in the Crock Pot later!
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place the ribs in the Crock-pot.
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups of BBQ sauce.
- Pour in 1/4 cup Dr.Pepper to your bowl.
- Mix well & pour your mixture over ribs. Save a little sauce to spread on ribs later!
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hrs. Low for 8 hrs.
- Remove from Crock Pot once ribs are fully cooked. Spread remaining sauce over the ribs.
Serve & enjoy!