Cotton Candy Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 Sticks softened salted butter
- 2/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Lorann cotton candy flavoring
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1 can of vanilla frosting
- Pink, blue, and purple gel food coloring
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together your butter and sugar until it has a whipped texture (about 1 minute).
- Mix in your eggs and milk.
- Now mix in your flour and baking soda.
- Once your batter is mixed, mix in your cotton candy flavoring.
- Separate your batter into 3 separate bowls, add 2 drops of food coloring to each bowl to make 3 separate colors.
- Scoop in 1 Tablespoon of each color batter to each baking cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes then let cool.
- While your cupcakes are cooling, separate your frosting to 3 separate bowls, and add 2 drops of food coloring to each bowl to make 3 separate colors.
- Scoop each color into a different decorating bag and cut the tips off the bags.
- Remove the ring from your coupler base and drop the coupler into a empty decorating bag, cut the tip off the bag, and place your star tip onto the coupler, then place the ring back onto the bag.
- Place your 3 frosting filled bags into the empty bag and twist the top.
- Starting on the outside of your cupcakes, begin frosting in a swirl to the center of your cupcakes