- 12 Small Round Balloons (water balloons work well)
- 8 oz Melting/Dipping Chocolate Candy (your choice of color)
- 1 box Pudding Mix
- 2 cup Milk
- Candy Decorations (optional)
- Make pudding according to box directions and allow to cool.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Inflate each balloon just until slightly larger than an tennis ball and tie off.
- Dip and roll balloon in chocolate until covered about half way.
- Place on tray and set tray in freezer for 10 minutes until set.
- Dip and roll each balloon a second tip to thicken chocolate shell.
- Return to tray and return tray to freezer for 15 minutes.
- Snip top of each balloon to release air.
- Gently slide your finger and pull balloon away from shell working your way around the edge.
- If shell starts to soften, return to freezer for 10 minutes and continue after it firms.
- If there are in holes in bottom, carefully fill with melted chocolate to patch and freeze to set.
- Fill each egg with pudding and sprinkle with decorations if desired.
- Refrigerate until served.