- 2 8ct Pillsbury Original Crescents
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1 15 oz can Mixed Vegetables
- 1 10.75 oz can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375° and line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Open one can of crescents and separate them into 4 rectangles, place them on your pizza pan in the shape of a cross with a small square in the center.
- Now open your second can and separate them into 4 rectangles, and place them in a X shape overlapping the cross pattern.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your chicken, cream of chicken soup, mixed vegetables, salt, and pepper.
- Scoop your chicken pie filling and place toward the center onto each crescent.
- Fold the outside edge of the crescent dough to the middle and pinch the dough together with your fingers.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, slice, and enjoy while hot.