- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 12 small flour tortillas (low carb)
- Fat free Ranch Dressing
- 1 Packet Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Optional: lime juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese and buffalo sauce until well combined.
- Add dry ranch seasoning and minced garlic.
- Stir in chicken until well combined.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto center of flour tortilla.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and repeat for remaining taquitos.
- Once taquitos are arranged on cookie sheet, lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes then broil a couple minutes until taquitos are golden brown
- Add lime juice as desired.