- 1 box White or Yellow Cake Mix + box ingredients
- 20 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven and line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare batter according to box directions.
- Fill liners 2/3 full and bake according to box directions for cupcakes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Use a knife to dice apples into smaller pieces.
- use a knife to core our a plug in the middle of each cupcake and fill with pie filling.
- Place just the top of plug bake on cupcake.
- Whip butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla for until fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Add milk until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake.