- 4 cup coconut flakes
- 3 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. slivered almonds
- 16 oz. package chocolate (I used regular milk chocolate chips)
- 4 oz. white chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the coconut, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and almonds.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place on wax paper. ( if they are not perfectly round, its ok you can reshape them easier after they are cold.)
- Refrigerate for at least one hour until firm.
- Melt Chocolate in intervals of 30 seconds in the microwave until thoroughly melted or melt over a double broiler on the stovetop.
- Dip the coconut balls into the chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Let the truffles sit until hard, 5-10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate just the same as the milk chocolate until thoroughly melted.
- Place in a small ziploc bag and cut a small hole in one corner.
- Carefully drizzle white chocolate over truffles.
- Let sit until hard, 5-10 minutes.