- Printable Gift Tags (printed on white cardstock for best results)
- Ribbon (9.5 mm cut to 7” pieces in length)
- Hot Glue
- Single Hole Punch
- Cut out a printable White Christmas gift tag and punch a hole in the top.
- Place the 7” inch cut ribbon on a flat surface.
- Using a hot glue gun, add a line of glue to the end of one edge of the ribbon.
- Loop the other side of the ribbon through the hole in the tag.
- Pull the glue side up to meet the other end of the ribbon, and hold to allow the glue to set.
- After glue is set, pull the ribbon through to allow the glued edges to be hidden behind the tag.
- Place the tag on the neck of a bottle of wine before gifting.