Watermelon Pizza with Feta, Mint and Balsamic
- Round watermelon
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Mint leaves (washed and dried)
- Vanilla balsamic vinegar
- Rinse and dry your watermelon and place it onto a large cutting board.
- Start at one end of the watermelon and start cutting it into 1″ sections to make round wheels.
- Lay one of your watermelon wheels flat and make threw even cuts like a pizza.
- Take a handful of mint leaves off the stems and place them right on top of your watermelon.
- Sprinkle about a 1/8 cup of your feta crumbles on top of your watermelon.
- Now drizzle your balsamic vinegar on top.