- 2 cans Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 packet (1/3 cup) dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 1/2 cup Broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup Cucumber slices (cut in quarters)
- 8 chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Carrots
- Heat oven to 375.
- Unroll both cans and press dough into bottom and sides of ungreased raised edge baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and dressing mix until blended.
- Spread mixture over crust.
- Decorate with vegetables.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I have made this before grabbing a bag of copped slaw mix vegetables. They are really good too!