Valentine Popcorn Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1–3.2oz light butter popcorn or 8 cups airpopped popcorn
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup red M&M’s
- 3 tablespoons red, pink, and white heart sprinkles
- 1/2 cup Wilton pink candy melts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your miniature marshmallows and butter and heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes until the marshmallows grow.
- Stir and pour your marshmallows over your popcorn and mix well.
- Spread your popcorn out on your baking pan and sprinkle with M&M’s and sprinkles.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, heat your candy melts in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your melted candy into a sandwich bag and cut a small corner off the bottom.
- Now drizzle your melted pink chocolate over your popcorn and let your chocolate harden at room temperature.