- 8–10 large strawberries (add additional if you like)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (add additional if you like)
- 2 cups ice
- 6 cups filtered water
- Optional: lemon
- First clean and hull the strawberries.
- Cut strawberries into halves or quarters, depending on your preference and the size of the strawberries.
- Next, fill the bottom of a pitcher with the ice cubes.
- Top with strawberries and mint leaves.
- Fill the rest of the way with filtered water.
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for at least an hour for the flavor to infuse. Overnight is best.
- Optional: add a squeeze of lemon.