- About 8–10 fresh washed strawberries
- 2 small tomatillos
- 1 small red onion
- 2 Cups sliced seedless watermelon
- 10 mint leaves
- 3 Tablespoons vanilla bean balsamic vinegar (or regular)
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1/4 teaspoon diced garlic
- Wash and dry your fresh vegetables.
- Slice your strawberries, tomatillos, and watermelon into bite-size pieces.
- Dice your red onion.
- Cut your mint leaves into long skinny strips.
- Mix your fruits, vegetables, and mint together.
- Now toss with your vinegar and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and top off with a little extra mint