- Box cake mix
- Can of vanilla frosting
- Crushed graham crackers
- Candy orange slices
- Orange gum drops
- Orange gummy life savers
- Candy eyes
- Black gel frosting
- Optional: Beach Umbrellas
- Prepare your cupcakes as directed on box and let them cool.
- Frost your cupcakes and dip the top of them into a bowl of graham cracker crumbs.
- Break your toothpicks in half and cut your lifesavers in half.
- Stick your toothpicks into orange gum drops and stick the other ends of your toothpick into the curved side of the orange.
- Now stick two toothpick ends into your orange life savers, then stick the other ends into the sides of your orange with the round side facing down.
- Put a little black frosting (or your white frosting) on the back of your candy eyes, then press your eyes on the back of the gumdrops.
- Stick a full size toothpick into the bottom of your crab and the stick the end into the top of your cupcake