- Green Candy Melts
- Sprinkles (Colored Balls, White Sugar Sprinkles, Star Sprinkles)
- Cut the tops off of each strawberry.
- Twist OREOs in half, keeping the crème filled side only. Pour white sugar sprinkles into a small bowl. Crème side down, dip the Oreo into the sugar sprinkles and set aside.
- Melt the green candy melts in a microwave safe bowl according to package directions.
- Using a toothpick or fork, pierce each strawberry and completely coat it with the green candy melts. Place the strawberry (cut side down) onto the sprinkle-covered Oreo. Using either a toothpick or fork, dab at the melted candy to create the limbs on the Christmas tree. Quickly add ball sprinkles for ornaments and star sprinkles on top before candy coating is completely melted.
- Optional: Add additional sugar sprinkles on the completed Christmas trees to create a snowy effect.
Prepare Christmas Tree Strawberry Bites and serve on the same day!