- 1 box of Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup of Vanilla or White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (cake mix and baking powder).
- Add in the wet ingredients (eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla). Fold in the chocolate chips last.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the batter onto a greased cookie sheet (or a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the cookies barely begin to brown on the bottom.