You’re going to love the flavor of this simple hot cocoa bomb recipe!
- 2 cups Chocolate Candy Melts
- 2 cups Hot Chocolate Mix
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows (I used green ones)
- ¼ cup Starbucks-Colored Sprinkles Mix
- 1 cup TAZO Chai Tea Latte Concentrate
- ½ cup White Chocolate Candy Melts
- Put the candy melts into a bowl that is microwave-safe and melt according to the directions on the package.
- Put 1 T of the candy melt into one side of the mold. Press the melted chocolate up the sides and keep it nice and thick. Do this for all 12 molds.
- Put the molds in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Take them out of the freeze and peel the mold away to get the chocolate out.
- Put 1 T of hot chocolate mix and 1 tsp of chai tea into 6 of the molds. Give the tea time to soak in the hot chocolate mix for about 2-3 minutes.
- Put in some sprinkle and up to 8 marshmallows.
- Put a plate in the microwave and warm until the surface is warm to the touch.
- Take one of the empty chocolate bombs and put the open side down gently on the warm plate for up to 10 seconds. You’re wanting to melt the rim just a little bit.
- Once melted, take and put it on top of one of the filled halves. This connects the two and creates the circle.
- Melt the white candy melts the same way that you did the chocolate ones.
- Using a fork, drizzle the melted white melts over the top of the cocoa bombs and add on more sprinkles.
- Put them in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- To use, pour over 2 cups of warm milk, stir, and enjoy!