Easy, sweet southern pink lemonade recipe on Frugal Coupon Living. A few ingredients in this summer drink recipe to keep you cool!
- 2 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 cup Cranberry Juice
- 5 cups Water
- Lemon Slices for garnish
- Combine sugar with a cup of water and heat over hich heat just until it boils and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool and refigerate for 1 hour.
- Add sugar syrup, juices and 4 cups of water to pitcher.
- Stir to mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnished with lemon slice.