- Graham crackers
- Regular marshmallows
- Jet puffed mallow bits
- Wilton sparkle gel: red, green, and black
- Wilton orange candy melts
- Begin by cutting your marshmallows in half so that you have two circles for every marshmallow.
- Place three marshmallow halves onto each graham cracker like pictured.
- Now cut the sides off your orange candy melts to make a small triangle from each one.
- Use the sparkle gel as glue to glue it onto the center of the top marshmallow.
- Now with your black sparkle gel, paint on the snowman’s eyes, mouth, buttons, and arms.
- Again using the sparkle gel as glue, glue your marshmallow bits on the graham cracker, around the snowman to look like snow.
- To finish your snowman, paint on a scarf with your green sparkle gel, and use the red sparkle gel to make polka dots onto the scarf.
- Your snowman are complete! And your kids are sure to have fun making these!