- 16 Marshmallows
- 6 Scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 Cups milk
- ½ Cup heavy cream
- ¼ Cup chocolate syrup
- Chocolate shavings
- Graham crumbs
- Mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees with the broiler setting on. Place the 16 marshmallows in a baking pan and take to the oven.
- Let them roast (about 8 minutes) and take out of the oven.
- To the glass of a blender add the ice cream, heavy cream and milk and pulse until combined.
- Add the roasted marshmallows and the chocolate syrup and pulse until everything is incorporated.
- Pour into glasses and decorate with the mini marshmallows, graham crumbs and chocolate shavings.
- Serve and enjoy.