- 9 oz Oyster Crackers
- 6.6 oz bag of Goldfish
- 2 T Dill Weed
- 3/4 cup Mazola Oil
- 1 oz package Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Gather your dry ingredients and mix in your slow cooker (or bowl if not baking.)
- Pour Mazola oil evenly over your crackers.
- Set Crock-Pot to low for an hour.
- During that hour, keep stirring, on and off. The secret is stirring and making sure your ingredients are evening displaced.
- When cooled, store in an air tight container or bag.
Beach Friendly Recipe Adaption: This is best in the slow cooker so you can continuously stir. If your beach house lacks a Crock-Pot, prepare the recipe, lay it out on cookie sheets and let it bake in the sun! If the porch is too windy, bake it in the oven at 250 degrees for 20 minutes. This recipe will fill a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Multiply as needed.