- 2 Piping Bags
- 1 Hot Chocolate Envelope
- 2 Tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Red Pom Pom Ball
- 2 Wiggle Eyes
- Tan or Brown Pipe Cleaner
- Printable Gift Tags (print on white cardstock for best results)
- Single Hole Punch
- Pour hot cocoa mix into piping bag, pushing it all the way to the tip.
- Cut off the top of the piping bag at approximately 2 inches above the top of the hot cocoa. Fold the excess two inches of the piping bag in and down – staple to close.
- Put the bag of hot cocoa into another piping bag and flatten.
- Layer in mini chocolate chips.
- Add layer of marshmallows.
- Cinch the top of the bag and tie on a ribbon.
- Cut out a gift tag and punch a hole in the top. Weave the ribbon through the hole and knot it to hold the gift tag in place.
- Wrap a pipe cleaner around the bag – just above the ribbon. Shape it into antlers.
- Place wiggle eyes near the top of the hot cocoa mix and glue in place.
- Glue a pom pom near the tip of the bag for Rudolph’s nose.
- Trim off the excess piping bag above antlers.