- ¾ Cup milk
- 1½ Cups flour
- ½ Cup oatmeal
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsps peanut butter
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- 1 Cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tsps baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Cinnamon-sugar mix, to taste
- Sugar glaze, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a donut baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat pour the milk and add the sugar. Cook until dissolved (about 4 minutes).
- In a bowl incorporate the remaining donuts ingredients (flour, oatmeal, eggs, peanut butter, maple syrup, pumpkin, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt).
- Then gradually incorporate the warmed milk, beat until thick.
- Fill the donut pan with the batter.
- Place in the oven and cook for 12 – 15 minutes, or until the donuts are well cooked.
- Remove from the oven, and garnish with the cinnamon sugar mix and the sugar glaze.
- Tip: Use gluten free flour for a gluten free option.