1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line s baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, sugar and brown sugar and mix using a hand or stand mixer,
3. Beat the eggs in a small bowl and pour into the bowl of flour.
4. Add the baking soda to the flour and slowly mix into the butter mixture.
5. Crush the chips and mix the chips and butterscotch chips into the cookie dough.
6. Form into 1” balls (they need to be small in order to fit in the Pringles can when finished)
7. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool.