- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix (plus required eggs, oil and water as directed on box)
- White Vanilla Frosting
- 24 York Peppermint Patties (1 per cupcake)
- Chocolate covered raisins (3 per cupcake)
- 1.5 cups shredded coconut
- Line muffin tin with 24 cupcake liners and set aside.
- Preheat oven and prepare cake mix according to box directions.
- Fill each cupcake liner two-thirds full with prepared cake mix. Bake as directed, then set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, slather each cupcake with a thick layer of white frosting. Add the shredded coconut to a small bowl. Dip each frosted cupcake into the shredded coconut so the tops are completely covered.
- Remove the wrappers from York Peppermint Patties, and add one to the bottom center of each cupcake – pressing down gently. Add three similarly sized chocolate covered raisins to each cupcake to create the toes.
- Add a little extra coconut in between the “toes” and around the edges if necessary.