We have another Thanksgiving Food Craft for the Kids! Enjoy these festive Pilgrim Hats for your Thanksgiving Dessert. They will be a fun Thanksgiving Tradition with the kids!
- 12 Keebler Grasshopper cookies (in the past we used OREO Fudge Cremes)
- 12 Rolos
- 2 Yellow Starburst
- 1/4 cup Orange Melting Chips
- Unwrap Starburst and work between fingers to soften and flatten.
- Cut to create 12 small rectangles to use as buckles for each hat.
- Heat Orange Candy Chips in large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Arrange 12 cookies on flat surface.
- Dip Rolo about halfway down in orange chocolate. Allow excess to drip off.
- Place Rolo in middle of cookie.
- Take one of the “buckles” and place along orange “hatband”.
- Allow to set.