- 8 Slices of Nature’s Harvest Honey Wheat Bread or bread of your choice
- 1 Banana (sliced)
- ½ Apple (diced)
- 1 small box Raisins
- 4 tbsp. Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1½ tbsp. Honey
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Add 1 tbsp. peanut butter mixture to one side of bread slice.
- Add banana slices and diced apple on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Place bread slice with mixture on small dough press and slowly close the press tightly around the bread as it folds in half. While holding the press closed, slowly trim away the excess bread with your fingers. Open the press and remove the sandwich.
- Place sandwiches on cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil. Bake in oven for approximately 8 minutes. Remove.
- As an added bit of fun, decorate your sandwiches with Wilton candy eyes and lips. Use raisins and backing behind each candy eye and secure edible pieces with a touch of peanut butter!
- Serve and enjoy!