- 2 tbs of butter
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 peaches sliced and pits removed
- 16oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixer place 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and cream cheese blend till smooth and set aside.
- In large bowl combine flour, milk and sugar blend until no lumps.
- Melt butter in your skillet and pour batter into the skillet.
- Arrange the peaches on top of the batter. Do not Stir.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on top and add a few more peaches to the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice and Enjoy!