- 3/4 Cup whole milk
- Red, green, and orange food coloring
- Leaf cookie cutters
- Baking pan
- Parchment paper
- Food safe paint brushes
- 3 small containers
- Cutting board
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In each of your small containers add 1/4 cup of whole milk, a couple drops of food coloring, and stir.
- Place your bread on a cutting board and use your leaf cookie cutters to cut out shapes.
- Dip your paintbrush in your colored milk and paint your leaves.
- Once your leaves are painted, place them on your baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Bread a little bit of butter on each piece and enjoy!