- 8 Sugar Cookies, prepared
- 1 Container White Frosting
- 1 Piece Black Licorice Twist
- 2 Orange Airheads Candy
- 2 Cherry Airheads Candy
- 1 White Mystery Airheads Candy
- Food Coloring—red, orange, yellow, green blue
- Take each orange and cherry Airheads candy and cut them in half. Cut each of the halves in half lengthwise so you now have 4 pieces of each flavor. Roll each piece into a paintbrush shape.
- Cut ½” pieces of the black licorice. Slice each one open so it isn’t a tube shape. Lay each piece out and cut them each in half. Lay one piece of licorice over the end of each paintbrush.
- Cut small thin rectangular pieces of the white Airheads candy. Wrap one of these around the seam where the licorice is laying on the paintbrush. Make sure you wrap them tight, so the paintbrush and licorice bristles don’t come apart.
- Divide the frosting into 5 small bowls and color each frosting bowl a different color. You can put each color frosting into a small plastic bag for piping if you choose to, or just use a knife to dollop.
- Cut out a small hole in the bottom half of each cookie so it looks like the hole on a paint board palette.
- Pipe a dot of each color frosting along the top half edge of each cookie.
- Use a dot of frosting to attach a paintbrush on top each cookie.
- These little paint palettes are cute and easy to make for any party!