- 1 package Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1 package Ghirardelli Chocolate Wafers
- 1 container of small candy eyes
- 1 package Ghirardelli White Chocolate Wafers
- Orange M &M’s
- -Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- -Using a double boiler melt the chocolate wafers.
- -Dip each Nutter Butter cookies entirely into the melted chocolate.
- -Make sure that the cookie is fully covered with the melted chocolate.
- -Remove the cookie from the melted chocolate with a fork.
- Lay the chocolate covered cookie on the wax paper to dry.
- Refer to the picture of the cookie for the next steps.
- Before the chocolate covering dries place the white chocolate wafer in the bottom half of the cookie.
- Place the two candy eyes on the top half of the covered cookie.
- Stand one orange M & M on it’s side directly below the candy eyes and place it as the nose.
- Put two orange M & M’s on the bottom of the cookie for the feet.
- Allow to dry completely.