Chocolate Chip Muffins with Mom
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 10
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or regular milk, we like almond)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 vegetable oil
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Optional: white sugar and brown sugar.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line your muffin pan with cupcake liners or baking cups.
- In a bowl, combine flour, half of the sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate, larger, bowl, place milk, oil, and egg. Whisk together.
- Slowly place your dry ingredients and mix into your wet ingredients until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill your baking cups a little over 3/4 full (not too much – we like them to be large, but not over flow!)
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until slightly brown on top.
- Optional: Combine 3 tablespoons sugar to 2 tablespoons brown sugar and place on top of the muffin before baking.