Milk and Cookies Popsicles
- 2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- ¼ cups Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- Golden OREOs
- Popsicle molds
- Pour two cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk into a blender.
- Add in ¼ cup of sugar.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Blend until the mixture is well combined.
- Place one whole Golden Oreo into the bottom of each Popsicle mold.
- Break another Golden Oreo into fourths, and layer it the rest of the way to the top of each Popsicle mold.
- Pour your Popsicle mixture into each mold to fill it to the top.
- Place the tops on each of the Popsicle molds.
- Put the Popsicles in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, you can loosen the Popsicle in the molds with some warm running water.