- 16 ounces of premade pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the pizza dough so it lies flat and then cut into long strips.
- Pull and shape a long strip of dough into a circle.
- Shape 2 smaller strips of dough into circles and attach to the top of the first big circle to create Mickey ears. Repeat.
- Brush the pretzels with melted butter.
- Sprinkle on sea salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.