- Wilton light cocoa chocolate melts
- Mega M&M’s
- Regular M&M’s
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe dish, heat one cup of your chocolate candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, after 30 seconds until melted.
- Dunk an OREO into your melted chocolate, let an excess drop off, and place onto your parchment paper.
- Place a mega M&M onto the bottom center of your chocolate coated Oreo and 2 matching regular M&M’s onto the top sides of the mega M&M to look like Mickey Mouse.
- Top with your colorful sprinkles, let harden at room temperature for 15 minutes, and enjoy!