- 4 Bell peppers
- 2 Cups Mexican rice
- 2 Shredded Mexican Chicken Mixture (above)
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Wash and dry peppers, slice off the tops and hollow out the inside with a spoon.
- Use a small knife to cut out a Jack-o-Lantern face.
- In a large bowl, mix the Mexican rice, shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, and black beans together.
- Fill each pepper with the chicken and rice mixture.
- Top your peppers off with a little extra cheese.
- Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes until the cheese has melted and peppers have slightly softened