Hosting a mermaid party? How about something under the sea? We love these easy to make Mermaid Party Clam Cookies. This food craft is something simple for the kids to even create!
- Vanilla Wafers
- Vanilla Marshmallow Frosting
- White Sixlets Candy
- Food Coloring – We used Purple, teal, pink, & yellow
- Divide frosting equally into 4 bowls. Add 1-2 drops of food coloring and mix well.
- Spread about 1 Tablespoon of frosting on each vanilla wafer. (You can also pipe on if you prefer.)
- Add one “pearl” (sixlet) towards the front of the frosting and top with a plain vanilla wafer.
- Enjoy this fun treat!