- 1 bag Cookie Mix (and associated ingredients)
- 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Bells
- 12 oz White Candy Melting Chips
- 48 Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 Orange Starbursts
- Bake cookie according to package directions.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut Starburst into 3 rectangular strips (1/4″ x 3/4″)
- Cut each of those in half, creating 6 – 1/4″ x 3/8″ rectangles.
- Now cut each of those diagonally creating 12 triangles for noses.
- Repeat with other Starburst.
- Cut each bell in half.
- Heat White Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Use a spoon to drizzle white chocolate over cookie.
- Place a bell, cut side down to represent the hat.
- Place 2 chocolate chips below hat to represent eyes.
- Place nose under eyes.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.