- 2 Large Organic Chicken Breasts
- 8 Toufayan Whole Wheat Pitas
- ¼ Organic Chopped Red Onion
- 10 Organic Grape Tomatoes
- Tribe Roasted Garlic Hummus
- ½ Cup Organic Valley Feta Cheese
- Boil 2 inches water in large pan. Add 2 large organic chicken breasts. Cook on high until water is halfway evaporated. Turn heat on medium to low. Brown and remove. Let cool. (Please note: poaching 2 large breasts of chicken will take approximately 20 minutes.)
- While chicken is cooking or cooling, chop red onion and grape tomatoes into small pieces. Break feta cheese into small clumps.
- Tear chicken into small pieces.
- Spread hummus inside pita pocket, add chicken, onion, tomato, feta cheese and tzatziki