- 1 package of white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Green and white confetti sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine your cake mix, eggs, flour, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix your ingredients with a hand mixer.
- Using a spoon, scoop out your dough into tablespoon sized balls.
- Place the top of your dough balls into a bowl of sprinkles
- Place your dough ball sprinkle side up onto your parchment paper lined baking pan
- Bake for 10 minutes.