Relaxing and Refreshing Lavender Lemonade Recipe
- 1 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice, pits removed, pulp added
- 1 cup raw honey
- 2 drop Lavender essential oil (add more or less as needed)
- 2 drops Lemon essential oil
- 6 cups of water
- In a small saucepan, bring to a boil 2 1/2 cups of water.
- Remove from burner and add raw honey. Stir until disolved.
- Add two drops of Lavender essential oil
- Cut lemons, remove the seeds and squeeze lemons into a glass pitcher (it is wise to use glass when using Young Living Esential Oils).
- Add honey water to lemon juice in the glass pitcher.
- Add another 2 1/2 cups of cold water.
- Add two drops of Lemon essential oil.
- Refrigerate until ready.